Cosmetic surgery, considered to be a subsect of plastic surgery, may sound like a terrible idea for summer fun, especially if you consider the bright sun, its harmful UV rays, and skin problems that can occur. While cosmetic surgery doesn’t look like a grand idea, we’re here to argue that with the right treatments, you can easily find the results you’re looking for. Throughout this article, we’ll be sharing some tips and treatment options you can get during the summer that will make you look and feel gorgeous.
Which Cosmetic Treatments Can I Get During Summer?
Deciding on what treatment you want to get can be a highly difficult choice to make. Large surgeries such as tummy tucks, breast enlargements, and even full-on treatment plans such as mommy makeovers can come with long healing times and extensive pain management and can easily take time away from enjoying summer. However, planning treatments during the summer can also be an easy experience if you work with treatments that offer shorter recovery times and more instant results.
For those wanting to gain the most out of their summer, here’s our list of top 5 cosmetic treatments anyone can get to improve their appearance:
- Botox Treatments: Botox treatments help provide volume and youth back to the face by removing the signs of fine lines and wrinkles. Botox is especially known to be good for frown lines, crow’s feet, and other stubborn areas of the face.
- Dermal Fillers: Like Botox, dermal fillers provide the skin with instant nourishment through active ingredients such as collagen, calcium hydroxylapatite, and hyaluronic acid. These ingredients help address problems such as facial contours, fine lines, and loss of volume, providing the face with a youthful appearance.
- CoolSculpting: For fat deposits that won’t go away, CoolSculpting is non-surgical, non-invasive liposuction that works to freeze fat cells in stubborn areas. These areas can include arm flaps, love handles, and muffin tops and are administered to those who are satisfied with their body shape overall but want to remove areas of fat that can’t be removed through diet and exercise.
- Microdermabrasion: Microdermabrasion helps remove old dead skin cells by scraping the dermal layer of the skin using abrasive skin scraping tools. These techniques help remove mild skin damage, poor texture, and even hyperpigmentation.
- Thermage: Lastly, Thermage uses a heating mechanism to tighten the skin and deposit the skin with rich collagen to contour and reshape it back to a youthful, healthy state. Acting similarly to coolsculpting, it targets layers of skin along the face to provide a glowing, young appearance.
Contact Your Local Cosmetic Surgeon Today!
Getting pampered during the summer shouldn’t always resort to face masks and spa care treatments. For long-lasting results, your plastic surgeon can help provide you with summer-friendly treatments that revitalize your skin and help you feel as beautiful as you are. If you have any questions or concerns about skin care treatments, plastic surgery options, and cosmetic treatments, speak with your local plastic surgeon today to schedule a consultation and set your summer goals for success.